• The Ghibli GT Hybrid is now followed by the Levante GT Hybrid.
• The hybrid concept from Maserati is performance-oriented and lowers consumption.
• Levante GT Hybrid combines a 2.0-liter four-cylinder with a 48-volt hybrid system.
• Unmistakable Maserati sound is retained.
• Specific design features for all of the brand’s hybrid vehicles.
• Permanent connectivity thanks to the Maserati Connect program.
• MIA (Maserati Intelligent Assistant) with innovative digital features.
• The vehicle has been available to order since June 2021.
• Levante GT Hybrid costs 101,956 euros in Austria including VAT and NoVA.
Maserati is taking the next step in electrification and is presenting its first hybrid SUV, the Levante GT Hybrid. The brand’s strategy is based on the one hand on the development of the vehicle market and on the other hand on the endeavor to establish itself as a benchmark in all areas. With the new Levante GT Hybrid, Maserati remains true to the principles of its previous electrification philosophy: improving driving performance while maintaining brand values and accentuating luxury and performance.
Layout: in-line four-cylinder petrol engine
Displacement: 1,998 cm3
Bore x stroke: 84 x 90 mm
Maximum power: 243 kW (330 PS) at 5,750 rpm
Maximum torque: 450 Nm at 2,250 rpm
Fuel injection: direct fuel injection
Charging: mono-scroll turbocharger with e-compressor (48 volts)
Top speed: 245 km / h
Acceleration 0-100 km / h: 6.0 s
Combined fuel consumption: 10.7-9.8 l / 100 km
Combined CO2 emissions: 243-223 g / km
Length x width x height: 5,005 x 1,981 x 1,693mm
Wheelbase: 3,004 mm
Empty weight: 2,090 kg
Boot space: 580 l